Frozen Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are a delicious combination of sweet and tart. They’re easy to make and require only three ingredients!
Ingredients for the chocolate coating
- Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
- 1 cup sugar (200 grams)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (50 grams)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract (30 ml)
- Strawberries, cleaned and hulled
Directions for Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Place strawberries in a single layer on a wax paper lined tray.
- Microwave for 30 seconds to melt the chocolate, then remove from microwave and use a fork to roll the strawberries in the melted chocolate until coated. Return to this same wax paper lined tray and freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
This is a delicious combination of flavors!
Chocolate-covered strawberries are a delicious treat that can be prepared at home! You can even make them with a variety of toppings, like white chocolate or sprinkles. They are great for parties and make for a great gift.
So there you have it, a fun and simple recipe for chocolate covered strawberries. If you’re looking for something to make with your kids or even just on your own, this is the perfect treat that will impress everyone with its deliciousness!