Best Indoor Strain For Yield And Potency
If you live in a state where growing cannabis is legal and you have the space and resources to do it, then indoor growing may be a great option for you. Indoor cultivation has its benefits: plants are not subject to the whims of Mother Nature like they would be if grown outdoors, so indoor cultivation offers more consistency. Indoor growers also have full control over the environment around their cannabis plants, meaning they can get an optimal yield and potency. However, some strains work better indoors than others. We’ll share the best indoor strain for yield and potency so you can decide if indoor cultivation is right for you.
What makes a good indoor cannabis strain?
There are a lot of factors to consider when picking an indoor cannabis strain. However, there are some strains that stand out for their ability to produce large yields and high potency despite having a short flowering time. The following list is by no means exhaustive, but it does contain some of the best indoor cannabis strains for yield and potency:
- [Afghani Kush](https://www.growweedeasy.com/afghani-kush) – This indica-dominant strain from Amsterdam Genetics can be grown indoors with great success due to its short flowering period of ~56 days and high THC content (18%+). It produces dense buds that smell like sour fruit or citrus when cured properly.
- [Super Silver Haze](https://www.growweedeasy.com/super-silver-haze) – This Sativa-dominant hybrid from Green House Seeds also has a relatively short flowering time (~60 days), producing high yields of potent flowers with abundant crystals when grown indoors under artificial lighting conditions.*
The amount of bud (also known as “flower”) that a plant produces is called yield. The higher the yield, the more buds you can harvest from one plant. The amount of bud produced per square meter can vary greatly depending on a number of factors including the strain, growing technique, and environment.
Yield is measured in grams per square meter (g/m2). There are many different ways growers measure their yields which makes comparing results difficult at best. For example, some growers use dry weight while others use wet weight. Some only count female plants in their measurements while others include male plants as well!
Potency is a measure of the amount of THC and CBD in a given strain. It’s important to consider potency when selecting a strain, because it affects your experience. The idea here is that you want as much THC and CBD as possible in your plant so that you can get the most out of growing it at home.
The best way to measure potency is in milligrams (mg). A high-THC strain might be 20% or 30% THC, while an indica strain might only have 15%. That means one plant has four times more THC than another plant! This difference can make quite an impact on how you feel after smoking or vaping either kind of bud.
Short grow time and above average yields
How long does it take to grow a plant?
- The average cannabis plant takes 8-10 weeks to produce its first buds, which means that if you’ve got the growing space and time, marijuana can be grown indoors in a short period of time.
- The average yield per square foot when growing indoors is about 1 ounce (28 grams) of dried bud after 10 weeks. This figure varies depending on the strain and quality of your plants, but it’s important to note that this number is based on an indoor grower who knows what they’re doing.
If you’re looking for a reliable indoor grower, we recommend contacting us today! We’ll make sure your plants are healthy while they’re growing, then give them back when they’re ready for harvest!
Best Indoor Strain For Yield & Potency – Summary
- Blue Dream
- Blueberry Yum Yum
- Granddaddy Purple
- Girl Scout Cookies
Discover the best indoor cannabis strains by reading this post.
The best indoor cannabis strains are the ones that offer the most yield and potency while having short grow times. This is because they will be able to produce large amounts of potent weed in a very short period of time. The following list includes some of the best indoor cannabis strains for growers that want to produce high-quality buds that are also potent and fast-growing, so keep reading!
- Jillybean – This strain is widely considered one of the most popular choices for indoor growers because it has been proven over time to provide great yields of strong buds with minimal effort required by their cultivators. It’s a cross between two popular strains from different regions: Sour Diesel from California, USA; and Agent Orange from South America (Colombia). These two parent plants were bred together in order to create an offspring plant with higher levels than normal potency than either parent strain alone
So there you have it, our top 3 picks for the best indoor weed strains. We hope you found this article helpful and if so please let us know in the comments below.